ABOUT THE INSTITUTION:
The Kammavari Sangham, established in the year 1952, is a non-profit oriented voluntary service organization. The organization was created with the objective of providing charitable service to the community and society. The Sangham has diversified its activities since its establishment over seven decades ago. Now it has expanded its horizons to include community- strengthening ventures, providing education and financial support to the society. With a firm belief that quality education only can lay a strong foundation for bringing about economic and social changes to the lives of millions, the Sangham went about establishing educational institutions, starting with K.S. Polytechnic in 1992. Enthused with this success of its foray into technical education, the Sangham then started the K.S Institute of Technology (KSIT), its first Engineering College in the year 1999. In the following years both these institutions have carved for themselves an enviable niche through academic excellence achieved in a very short span of time. Following the success of KSIT, the Sangham ventured to start yet another technical institution, oriented towards advanced studies and research, and thus, the K S School of Engineering & Management was born in 2010. K S School of Architecture was established in the year 2015. K S Pre-University College was recently established in 2022.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of Civil Engineering is committed towards excellence and innovation in education and research. Presently the Dept. of civil engineering has 6 research students who
are encouraged to build a firm foundation by opting core courses & progress towards specialized topics like Building performance studies, Earthquake resistance structures, Structural health. monitoring etc. The R&D also encourages writing research proposals, scientific papers leading to
publications & also filing patents. Department of Civil Engineering helps to facilitate the overall development of students and faculty by organizing Seminars, Workshops and Industrial tours to upgrade with recent trends and developments. The department also offers Consultancy services in testing of materials, Non- destructive testing & Soil-testing.
The objective of this conference is to create platform for collaborative links between academicians and professional practitioners for the dissemination of knowledge, innovative ideas, and experiences in various fields of Sustainable Built Environment. The conference seeks contributions from all the stake holders in planning and securing a sustainable built environment for the future. Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute and support the conference through submission of their research papers.
- Sri R Rajagopal Naidu, President, Kammavari Sangham
- R Leela Shankar Rao, Secretary, Kammavari Sangham
- Sri T Neerajakshulu Naidu , Treasurer, Kammavari Sangham
- Dr H P Khincha, chairman,Academic Advisory Board, KSGI
- Dr K V A Balaji, CEO, KSGI
- Dr K Raghu Prasad, Formerly Professor, IISc
Conference Chair & Convener
- Dr Vijayalakshmi Akella, Professor & Head, Dept. of Civil Engg., KSSEM, Bengaluru
- Naveeena M P, Asst. Prof., Civil Engg., KSSEM.
- Shashi Prasad N, Asst. Prof., Civil Engg., KSSEM.
- Dr Arekal Vijay, Prof. Civil Engg., KSSEM.
- M Veerendra Kumar, Asso. Prof. Civil Engg., KSSEM.
- Dr Rashmi H R, , Asso. Prof. Civil Engg., KSSEM.
- Sushma M, Asst. Prof., Civil Engg., KSSEM.
- Amrutha Dhiraj, Asst. Prof., Civil Engg., KSSEM.
- Prashanth M, Asst. Prof., Civil Engg., KSSEM.
- Manjunath B, Asst. Prof., Civil Engg., KSSEM.
- Sai Sushma B A, Asst. Prof., Civil Engg., KSSEM.
-> Prof. Sushma M – 9740775417
-> Prof. Manjunath B – 8217828727
Call for Papers
It is indeed a pleasure for us to invite you to submit original and unpublished research outcomes in the form of technical paper to present and publish in NCESBE-2023. Authors are requested to submit only full length papers through e-mail to [email protected]
Note – Selected papers will be published in the peer reviewed Journal for Recent Advances in
Built Environment (JRABE) with ISSN 2583-3901.
- Last Date for submission of Abstract: -11-2022
- Abstract Acceptance : 20-11-2022
- Full paper Submission along with registration Fee: 15-12-2022
- Submission of Camera Ready Full Length Paper: 10-01-2023
- Conference Dates: 02-02-2023 & 02-02-2023
- Author Guidelines
- Certificate of. Appreciation for Best Paper presented in each track
- Certificate of Participation for all Registered Participants
- Construction Management, Information modelling in BIM
- Disaster Risk Management
- Virtual and Augmented reality
- Predictive modelling
- Geotechnical and Geosynthetic Application
- Water Resources, Environmental Pollution and Hazardous Waste Management
- Remote Sensing and GIS Application
- Sustainable Resource Management
- Urban and regional planning
- Transport planning