Our Editorial Board:
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Journal for Recent advances in Built Environment (JRABE) is a new peer-reviewed journal. JRABE publishes original papers resulting from research in Civil and Architectural engineering in the built environment. This journal covers topics mentioned below leading to a holistic approach that will benefit the community.
JRABE will strive to offer you the fastest possible speed of publication, without compromising on the quality of our peer-review process.
- Innovative building materials;
- Building performance;
- Maintenance and repair work assessment;
- Smart Structures;
- Recyclability, transformability, reusability of materials and components;
- Structural Health Monitoring;
- Construction engineering management,
- Building Information Modelling (BIM);
- Computer aided design and simulation;
- Finite element modeling
- Energy efficiency, energy harvesting;
- Indoor environment;
- Transit-oriented development
- Earthquake engineering, heritage structures;
- Life cycle assessment; predictive modelling
- Structural analysis, assessment, design, and testing;
- Sustainable buildings and construction;
- System safety and reliability.
Journal for Recent advances in Built Environment (JRABE) welcomes the following types of submissions:
- Full research papers;
- Review papers;
- Short communications: suitable for providing fast dissemination of important new outcomes and technical discussion in the field of built environment.
- Short papers (max. submitted length of 6 pages incl. references) addressing new ideas that may still be in a preliminary stage, opinions, and results.
Journal For Recent Advances In Built Environment
Civil engineering and Architecture
14, Narasimhaih Gardens, 19th A Cross, 1 Bangalore – 560078 Karnataka